top of page

My Site Group

Public·14 members
Даниил Шаров
Даниил Шаров

Today: Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong live online 12 February 2024 Watch Online

Shillong lajong fc vs Gokulam Kerala fc First win of the seasonYouTube · Neitho Chalieu32 45K+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · Neitho Chalieu32 YouTube · Neitho Chalieu32 11:07 Missing: online online

Vasco Da Gama sit on 13th spot right now. They are not in good form and had some poor performance recently. They have managed only 1 win in their last 6 matches. Their home performance is also not that good as they have won 6 drawn 6 and lost 5 of their 17 home matches this season Ryan Christie converted a penalty at the second attempt after Lewis Morgan was fouled, then he coolly restored the lead just before the break after Ross Stewart's header had levelled. Tom Rogic and Mikey Johnston netted after the interval as Celtic took their tally to 37 points from a possible 42 and put pressure on rivals Rangers, who face Hearts later on Sunday. County had a late effort by Stewart disallowed for offside, but the Dingwall side are now nine games without a win and remain eighth, three points clear of bottom spot. West Ham United slipped into the Premier League relegation zone after giving up a two goal lead as they were held 3-3 at home to fellow strugglers Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday. Issa Diop put West Ham ahead on the half hour, sliding in to poke home a Robert Snodgrass free kick, whipped in from the left. Verona have won only one of their last 15 Serie A away meetings against Atalanta (D6 L8). We see Atalanta getting another victory, setting some history in the process. Atalanta have had the most touches in the opposition box in Serie A this season (437), which shows just how dominant they are. Atalanta have scored at least three goals in six different games in Serie A this season, only once in their history they have done better in the first half of a Serie A campaign: seven in 2018/19. We expect them to hit another three in a 3-1 victory in this clash, with Verona losing at Juve, Inter and Napoli so far. Gokulam Kerala FC vs. Shillong Lajong (13 Feb, 2024) 4 hours ago — Live coverage of the Gokulam Kerala FC vs. Shillong Lajong Indian I-league game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated ... He has been spiky in recent days after those two setbacks with injury and defeat - but overall Mourinho has cut a happier, more relaxed figure at Spurs than he ever did at Old Trafford. Mourinho: Loss to Leipzig like 'going to fight without bullets'Former Chelsea and Scotland winger Pat Nevin told BBC Sport: "He looks quite relaxed at the moment but he tends to be that way when he's doing pretty well. We play for each other and Dominic (Calvert-Lewin) was immense. We wanted intensity and pressure and to get in behind them. We put them under pressure and made them make mistakes. Duncan said go out and play your game and enjoy it. As much as it sounds a cliche, that is what we did. And so did the crowd, roaring their approval at every crunching tackle and poinpoint pass. Gokulam Kerala - Shillong Lajong 12.02.2024 2 days ago — Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on azscore.com. All this data is accessible and ... Pre-match, it was billed as the defining moment in Liverpool's 30-year quest to land the title, and so it proved as the Reds went on to further strengthen their grip on top spot. Spurs sack Pochettino Pochettino was sacked 171 days after taking Tottenham to the Champions League finalNovember signalled the end of an era at Spurs as Mauricio Pochettino was sacked after five and a half years at the club, with Jose Mourinho promptly brought in as his replacement. PSG are unbeaten in their last 20 matches in all competitions. Dijon have only lost two of their last nine matches in all competitions. The last time these teams played each, Dijon won the match 2-1. Dijon have kept clean sheets in their last three home matches in all competitions. Paris Saint-Germain are in French Cup (Coupe de France) action in midweek when they travel to Dijon for their quarter-final clash. The Halide Edip Adivar fc team and the Yozgtspor fc team, go head to head in Turkey Liga III. The Halide Edip Adivar fc team is in 13th position with 30 points Collected. While guest team the Yozgtspor fc team came in 12th place by collecting 12 point. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Söyüncü (Leicester City) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by James Maddison with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Aston Villa. Frederic Guilbert replaces Matt Targett because of an injury. Posted at 78' James Maddison (Leicester City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 78' Foul by Ahmed El Mohamady (Aston Villa). They have no win in the last three home matches but they have won three of their last seven at home. In two of their last three home matches, Watford have conceded a combined six goals and scored five. They have no win in the last two Premier League matches at home but had won each of the last three previously. Spurs have constructed a modern arena that stands comparison with any in world football and achieved the not inconsiderable feat of retaining a superb atmosphere, due in large part to the imposing single-tier 17,000 capacity South Stand. The job for Mourinho - and indeed Levy - is to get Spurs to the second anniversary of their new stadium with success on the field to match their plush surroundings. Reports in Spain say the defender will be out for around a month, missing the Champions League last-16 first leg clash with Liverpool on Feb. Atletico are already without Alvaro Morata, Joao Felix, Diego Costa, Koke, Jose Gimenez and Santiago Arias, while Felipe is suspended for Saturday's clash with Granada. After drawing 1-1 with Tottenham at the Riverside, Jonathan Woodgate's Middlesbrough are back in action on Tuesday in an FA Cup third-round replay you can watch live on BBC One. Alongside Woodgate on the Boro bench will be fellow former Spurs player Robbie Keane; the pair were both in the starting line-up when the north London side won the 2008 League Cup, the club's last piece of silverware. Tottenham beat Chelsea 2-1 at Wembley, with Woodgate scoring the winner in extra time. Every day I live almost 24 hours thinking about what we're doing and what we can do better so I am not distracted by other teams and leagues. Our target is) to finish second, to improve every day and for the knockout games in the other competitions we have. There always needs to be something exciting to keep going and improve. Raheem Sterling became the first player to score a goal in the month of June in the English top-flight since Walter Rickett, for Sheffield United against Stoke on 14 June, 1947. Sterling also scored in his 50th home club game in all competitions - he's never been on the losing side in those fixtures for Liverpool and Manchester City (W47 D3). David Luiz became the first player to be sent off, concede a penalty and commit an error leading to an opposition goal in a Premier League match since Carl Jenkinson for West Ham against Bournemouth in August 2015. Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, Ridsdale, now the owner's representative at Championship side Preston North End, said: "I do think where we're at at the moment is a real opportunity to try and correct some of the problems with finance within football by seeing some of the cash from the Premier League flowing down the leagues. Your bottom team in the Premier League can get £96m, and then another £93m in parachute payments over three seasons, whereas teams in the Championship get £7m, teams in League One get £1. Norwich's Emiliano Buendía scored his first Premier League goal with his 37th shot in the competition. Watford defender Craig Dawson has scored two goals in five Premier League appearances since the June restart - beforehand, he had not found the net in 20 league appearances for the Hornets this season. This game has good chances to end up with both teams scoring as well as most likely exact 3 goals scored or maybe 4, last season Brighton won both games against Crystal Palace in the league winning first with 3-1 at home and also winning here at this stadium with 2-1, so they did concede both times one goal but attack had no problem breaking through the Crystal Palace defense and taking 6 out of 6 points last season against this opponent. It’s not that United were battered by Bayern. They weren’t even outplayed. They had more possession, more corners and more shots on target. But their touches were slightly heavy, their decision making slightly awry and their tempo well below the usual quick-quick-quicker approach. Tyldesley summarised it neatly when he said, late in the first half, that United were “creating openings rather than chances”. The win lifted Atletico into fourth in the standings on 39 points after 23 games, 10 behind leaders Real Madrid who play away to Osasuna on Sunday. We needed a victory to end this terrible run and we're very happy to take three points at home," said match-winner Correa. But after scoring the goal we sat back too much and we need to correct this. It was a weird atmosphere and the boys were so focused and created their own atmosphere and I think the camaraderie and the team spirit was there to see," Solskjaer told BT Sport. It's not to recommend (football behind closed doors) but I have to praise the boys because they did fantastic. Olympiakos, who knocked out Arsenal in the previous round, had centre back Ruben Semedo sent off in the 28th minute for a last-man foul but Youssef El Arabi fired them ahead in the 54th with a close-range finish. 12 out of 19 Sheffield Wednesday home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. 19 Sheffield Wednesday home league games have only seen 39 goals scored. West Bromwich Albion lost to Brentford on Friday and 24 hours later, lost the leadership of the Championship. They are second going into this game and need to get a win at 13th placed Sheffield Wednesday. West Brom are in fine form on their travels, with the best points per game record on the road this term. The visitors have won five of their last six trips to nil, while they come into this one with four straight victories away from home. Following that run, we are going with West Brom to win this clash against the out of form Latics. This has been most noticeable since the 2-2 draw at Arsenal in late November, which saw Hasenhuttl revert to 4-4-2, having utilised a three-man defence for the three defeats that preceded it, including the infamous 9-0 home capitulation to Leicester. Crucially, the game at the Emirates also came after an international break, during which Saints were able to take stock, lick their wounds and rediscover their appetite for the high-pressing football Hasenhuttl demands. Indija have ended their awful run of form by winning against Napredak by 3-1 goals. They have shown their quality on that match. They are expected to win here as well. They sit on 14th spot right now and managed 11 points. They have 3 wins, draws and 11 defeats. They have home advantage here. Maximilian Eggestein (SV Werder Bremen) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Milot Rashica. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Thomas Müller replaces Leon Goretzka. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. After sealing the signing of Hakim Ziyech, who will join at the end of the season, Chelsea are targeting a striker ahead of the new campaign, whenever that begins, according to The Athletic. The former Celtic striker has scored an impressive 42 goals in 88 appearances since making the move to France. Celtic are now three goals in front of their Glasgow rivals at the top, while Hamilton could drop to the bottom if St Johnstone beat Aberdeen in the weekend's final fixture. Live: As it happened & reactionRangers leave it late to finish off dogged AcciesThe hosts looked in danger of being swept aside when Jack found the bottom corner of the net with a composed finish in a busy penalty area but Brian Rice's team hung on in and were doing most of the pressing in the closing stages of a disjointed second half. When we hosted Jersey in the FA Inter-League Cup final a few years ago we had 3,000 at the Bowl. We hope to get 1,100-1,500 people watching us initially. FC Isle of Man's sporting director Paul Jones does not expect the non-league season to start as usual in AugustWith all football in England below the three divisions that make up the National League ending immediately on 26 March and all results expunged, and with no promotion or relegation taking place, FC Isle of Man have been left not knowing what the immediate future holds. United's season has been blighted by inconsistency, though The Red Devils have been consistent at home, losing none of their last 13 matches in all competitions, eight of which they've won. Such form should mean that Ole Solksjaer's men come into this fixture feeling upbeat. Pep Guardiola has played down suggestions that Lionel Messi could join him at Manchester City and believes the forward will end his playing days at Barcelona. Messi, 32, has spent his career with Barca but has a clause allowing him to leave for free this summer. Guardiola coached Messi at the Nou Camp between 2008 and 2012, winning three La Ligas and two Champions Leagues. He will stay there [at Barca], that's my wish," said the City boss. But the combination of the rarely impressive Brazilian Fred, the fading 31-year-old Juan Mata and the workmanlike Andreas Pereira never took a grip on the game with any authority. Villa are 15th in the Premier League and are unlikely to finish too far away from that position and yet United struggled to impose themselves on them, especially in the first half. The whole stadium was flowing today. When it is like this, it makes it really fun to play in. On Danny Ings' goal: "It was fantastic. Such a goal you make when you have lots of self-confidence. This time of the season is unbelievable. On keeping a clean sheet: "It is a fantastic job. This is only possible if you defend with the discipline that we did today. Until the last line we were very committed. I watched him closely at Celtic and Southampton and I think he reached a point in his career where he matured. He had the ability and the desire and there was a feeling of "now we win things". He has taken that next step and when I watch him play, as a former centre-half myself, I think he is almost perfect. Out of 180 players with 200+ duels in the Premier League this season, Van Dijk has the highest success rate - winning 232/311. If Eintracht do score, we think it may just be the one goal in this game. As well as Eintracht's low goalscoring record in recent weeks, Mainz have conceded exactly one goal in six of their last nine Bundesliga games. Come the home Euros now, I'll be 31 going on 32. That could potentially be a completely different question with the management. Who knows. Hopefully age doesn't play a factor. We'll see what happens. With Japan being hot and humid, another year playing in those conditions will help. I just have to keep motivated and injury free, and hope all the stars align. Jade Moore was speaking to BBC Sport's Jo Currie. Boca Juniors vs Argentinos Juniors predictions for Saturday's Superliga Argentina action. The hosts arrive as big favouites to claim all 3 points and should be able to do so without any issues. Read on for all our free Superliga Argentina predictions and betting tips. He has scored five goals. He has more league goals than Manchester United in 2020. He’s the only player in the history of the Bundesliga to score five goals in his first two games. Frankly he’s taking the p***. The true hero: Phil Jones Frankly there are few things greater in life then Phil Jones going flying in mere minutes into the game against Tranmere and coming up looking like this. Subs: Schneiderlin 6, Kean 6. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 8' - EVERTON CHANCE. Djibril Sidibe rasps an 18-yard drive just over the top after Lucas Digne had picked him out with a clever ball from the left. GOAL! Leicester 0-1 Everton. Richarlison finishes off a slick move as he bullets a header into the corner from Sidibe's fine cross. While Fare, an anti-discrimination organisation, tweeted: "The media fuels racism every day. This is today's edition of Italian sport daily Corriere dello Sport. However, the editor of the Italian daily doubled down, defending the journalist in a statement released on Thursday. Black Friday', for those who want to understand it and can understand it, was only praising diversity, taking pride in diversity, the magnificent wealth of diversity,” began Ivan Zazzaroni. Some extra disinfection is likely to take place during matches, such as the substitution board after it is used, and at half-time, while other work will be carried out during drinks breaks if they are permitted by the league. The medical protocols stipulate how squads and coaching staff must travel to and from games, observing social distancing. Clubs are also likely to discuss the broadcast "enhancements" and plans for fan engagement while no crowds are allowed. I couldn't get my words out. I had the weekend with Alex and she knew something wasn't right. On the Saturday night, I broke down and told her the news. I would rather have just dealt with it alone and I didn't want to upset anyone but she was reassuring. I don't know what I would have done without her support. Angus MacDonald pictured with girlfriend Alexandra Burke at the Pride of Britain Awards'I used to ask myself, why me?'MacDonald underwent a seven-and-a-half-hour surgery to remove his entire large bowel, where the cancer had been detected, and to have a colostomy bag fitted. Almiron finally broke his Newcastle duck in the 83rd minute of his 27th league appearance for the club when he struck home left-footed. The Paraguay international fired the winner after Andy Carroll had headed down inside a crowded area. Victory saw Newcastle leapfrog Palace into the top-half of the table with 25 points from 18 games. Posted at 72' Foul by Tom Davies (Everton). Posted at 72' Attempt blocked. Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Tom Davies. Posted at 71' Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jannat Jannat
    Jannat Jannat
  • cahafe9327
    cahafe9327
  • Leta Bates
    Leta Bates
  • Даниил Шаров
    Даниил Шаров
  • Вика Томина
    Вика Томина
bottom of page